Baked shrimp scampi is an easy sheet pan meal that we all devour! It’s bursting with the flavors of butter, lemon, and garlic with a bit of a kick from red pepper. This sheet pan meal is ready in less than 30 minutes.
I’m back with another sheet pan meal for you guys and I’m excited about it.
My chicken and green beans were a total sheet pan success, so I knew I had to bring you more of those types of meals. Who doesn’t love simple, flavorful dinners with minimal dishes?
This keto shrimp scampi recipe is a total hit and I love that it works for low carbers but you can also serve over buttery pasta if that’s what the rest of your family is going for.
You could even serve this baked shrimp scampi over zucchini noodles or our Instant Pot spaghetti squash.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Shrimp – You’ll need some peeled and deveined shrimp with the tails removed. Fresh or frozen and thawed shrimp will work fine.
Veggies – I’m mixing in some yellow summer squash and zucchini with this baked shrimp scampi. It’s pretty much a whole meal with the main and side dish baking together. This is an easy sheet pan recipe!
Seasoning – You’ll need some garlic, salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes for seasoning.
Lemon – You’ll need a microplane grater to zest the fresh lemon. It’ll add lots of citrus flavor to the dish. You’ll also toss on some lemon slices.
Shredded Parmesan – For topping the shrimp and veggies just before serving.
Chopped Parsley – As with the Parmesan you’ll top the finished shrimp and veggies with some parsley before serving.
- It’s an easy sheet pan dinner recipe! You’ve got your main dish and the side cooked all at once on the same sheet pan to keep things easy and mess free.
- We love the buttery, lemony, garlic flavors that pair so well with the baked shrimp!
- Ready in just 30 minutes for a quick, healthy meal.
- If you have carb lovers in the house, serve this with a side of pasta!
How To Make Keto Shrimp Scampi:
- Veggies -To start, you’ll want to slice a summer squash and zucchini into half circles and give them a good drizzle of olive or avocado oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Pop these on a sheet pan and into a hot oven for about 10 minutes.
- Shrimp – While your veggies are roasting, prepare your shrimp. I’m using medium tail on shrimp here, but you can definitely do tail-off. I just think they photograph prettier with the tail on. 😉 Add your shrimp to a mixing bowl and dump on some melted butter, red pepper flakes, lemon zest, minced garlic, and salt and pepper. Toss it all together to mix.
- Arrange – Remove the squash from the oven and scoot them off to one side of the pan. Dump on the shrimp and then spread everything out into a single layer and pop it back in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Finish – The shrimp should turn pink and be a bit opaque when they’re finished cooking. Your baked shrimp scampi is almost complete! Sprinkle some grated Parmesan and chopped parsley over the top and squeeze on some fresh lemon juice. That’s it, you guys! Keto shrimp scampi in about 25 minutes!
We think seafood is best enjoyed as fresh as possible but you can keep leftovers in an airtight container for up to a couple of days in the refrigerator.
You’ll want to thaw the shrimp before seasoning and baking.
More Easy Low Carb Dinner Recipes You’ll Love:
- Garlic Butter Shrimp: This recipe has been getting rave reviews since the day I posted it!
- Baked Cod Recipe: Another sheet pan recipe, this time using cod filets!
- Lemon Chicken: Chicken cutlets cooked in a creamy lemon sauce.
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs: So easy to make in the air fryer, and so tasty!
- Pork Tenderloin: People are saying this tastes like it came from a fancy restaurant!
- Bruschetta Chicken: This chicken is bursting with flavor!
- Keto Crockpot Ham: Perfect for family or holiday gatherings!
Baked Shrimp Scampi
- 1 medium summer squash
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Zest of 1 lemon plus lemon wedges, for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice squash into 1/4 inch thick half circles and place on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle zucchini with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread over pan in a single layer.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- While the squash is roasting, add the shrimp to a large mixing bowl with the melted butter, red pepper flakes, minced garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Remove squash from the oven and use a spatula to push the squash to one side of the pan. Dump the shrimp onto the other side of the pan and spread out into a single layer.
- Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the pan before serving.