Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it’s perfect for chilly nights and so filling! My family devours this low carb soup recipe and I bet yours will too!
I’m all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those flavors, all wrapped up in a bowl of soup.
This soup recipe is really easy to throw together and it’s really big on flavor and very filling.
My husband tends to be a little skeptical of soups because he doesn’t think they’ll fill him up, but this one does the trick.
Besides, when he hears the words bacon cheeseburger soup, he’s all in. 😉
Loaded with beef, bacon, and all of those cheeseburger flavors we crave!
How to make this keto cheeseburger soup recipe:
First, we’re going to start by browning some ground beef. Add in some onions and garlic, because you really can’t make soup without onion and garlic, right?
Drain the grease from the pan.
Next you’ll add in some beef broth and a can of diced tomatoes.
I always season my burgers with Worcestershire sauce, so I added a couple tablespoons to this soup too. We’ll also season the soup with parsley, mustard powder, and seasoned salt.
Let the soup simmer for 20 or more minutes. The longer the soup simmers the more the flavors will develop, but if you’re in a hurry 20 minutes is just fine.
Whisk in some cream cheese, heavy cream, and grated cheddar until everything is melted and creamy.
Serve your cheeseburger soup with crumbled bacon and extra cheddar. You could also top it off with some diced pickles or fresh tomatoes, if you liked. So good!
More low carb beef recipes to try:
Low Carb Goulash: Oh yes, you can make it without the macaroni!
Crock Pot Roast: Nothing more comforting than a roast!
Meatza Lasagna: Instead of noodles, there are layers of meat!
Steak Bites: My super flavorful steak marinade with the best steak sauce ever!
Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls: Such a simple recipe!
Spaghetti Squash Casserole: I couldn’t believe how much my family loved this one!
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 ½ cups beef broth
- 14.5 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic to a large pot and brown the beef over medium heat, breaking it up as it cooks. Drain grease.
- Add the beef broth, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, dill, mustard powder, seasoned salt, and seasoned salt to the pot and stir. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, grated cheddar, and heavy cream to the pot and whisk well until the cheeses have melted and the soup has thickened slightly.
- Ladle soup between 6 serving bowls and top with crumbled bacon.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 bowls Serving Size 1 bowl
Amount Per Serving Calories 608Total Fat 48gSaturated Fat 25gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 171mgSodium 1427mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 36g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.