BACON CHEESEBURGER BOMBS make the best party food! Juicy beef stuffed with cheddar and wrapped in bacon. We like to dip these in my homemade thousand island dressing.
‘Tis the season for football food and I am here for it!
We love snacks in our house!
Hosting parties is my favorite thing to do, especially for something like a big football game where the food is just as big of an attraction as the dudes chasing a ball around the tv screen.
These bacon cheeseburger bombs are sure to be a hit with any guests you might have over for the big game and they’re easy to make too!
Juicy ground beef, melty cheese, crisp bacon…what’s not to love about that?
Cheesy bacon bombs:
Making these cheesy bacon bombs is really easy! You’ll need ground beef, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper for seasoning the beef.
Once that’s combined, grab a chunk of the meat and flatten it into a patty. Put a chunk of cheddar in the center and wrap the meat all around it.
Be careful to enclose the cheese entirely. You’ll get a bit of cheese melting out no matter what, but if you close the beef around the cheese, you’ll keep as much gooey cheesy goodness inside as possible.
These are called bacon bombs, so the final step is to wrap a slice of bacon around the meatball.
These bake in about 40 minutes.
Note: No matter what you do or how well you wrap that cheese in the meat, some of the cheese will melt out. This is normal and expected. Not to worry – you’ll still have cheese inside your bacon bombs!
These are absolutely fabulous dipped in my thousand island dressing. Seriously, so good!
More low carb snack recipes:
These keto meatballs are topped off with the simplest homemade BBQ sauce!
You can also put your crockpot to use with these slow cooker chicken wings.
These keto peanut butter balls make a great sweet treat.
Not in the mood to cook? Check out some of our favorite low carb snacks that you can get from Amazon!
Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 9 slices bacon
- Thousand island for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the beef, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Portion the mixture into 9 evenly sized balls.
- Cut the cheese into 9 small cubes.
- Flatten each ball and place a cube of cheese in the center. Form the meat around the cheese, sealing it in all the way around.
- Wrap each ball of meat with a slice of bacon and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the beef is cooked through and the bacon is crisp.