KETO SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP is a favorite in our house! We love to serve it with an assortment of fresh veggies and low carb options for dipping.
I’m a total sucker for a good dip recipe.
When I started eating low carb, dip was one of the foods that I missed the most. Because how can you have dip without chips?!
Turns out, the chips are totally unnecessary if you just get a little creative!
My keto spinach dip is PERFECT for dipping all sorts of goodies. Check ’em out below the step-by-step.
How to make low carb spinach dip:
This post contains affiliate links.
One of the reasons I love this recipe is because it’s so darn easy!
You’ll just toss your ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
You’ll need: cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan, mozzarella, spinach, artichokes, garlic, salt, and a little red pepper.
I don’t say this lightly, because I really do take dip seriously, but…this is the best spinach dip! You’re going to love it!
Once everything is stirred up, pop it in the oven to bake until it’s hot and melty.
Time to dig in!
What to dip in your keto spinach dip:
- Cucumber Slices
- Mini Sweet Peppers
- Low Carb Crackers
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Pork Rinds
- Lavash Bread Crackers*
- Cheese Whisps
- Low Carb Tortilla Chips
*To make the lavash bread crackers, cut into small squares, spray with avocado oil, and bake at 425 for 2-4 minutes, until nice and crispy.
Do I have to use frozen spinach?
I prefer to use frozen spinach because it’s so easy! Just microwave it to thaw out, drain well, and go!
If you would like to use fresh spinach, you’ll want to cook it down first. Add about 5 cups of fresh spinach to a pan with a bit of oil and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat, cover, and let sit for 3-4 minutes or until the spinach is nice and wilted.
How long does spinach dip last?
This spinach dip should last in the fridge for 3-5 days, but I bet you’ll eat it all first.
To reheat, just scoop out as much as you’d like and microwave until hot.
Is this keto spinach dip spicy?
We add a couple shakes of red pepper flakes to this dip, but don’t find it to be spicy at all. It just adds a little pop.
To make the dip more spicy, add in more red pepper flakes or add in a minced jalapeno.
To tone it down, swap the red pepper for black pepper.
More low carb snacks to try:
- Dill Veggie Dip
- Jalapeno Popper Meatballs
- Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Ranch Roasted Nuts
- Keto Deviled Eggs
- Crock Pot Chicken Wings
Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 ounces canned artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- Fresh veggies low carb crackers, etc. for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, mozzarella, garlic, salt and red pepper.
- Beat with a mixer on medium speed until well combined. Stir in the artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Spread into an 8x8 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted.