Creamy, cheesy, and spicy! This KETO BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP is the perfect snack while you watch the game or hang with friends. Keep reading and I’ll share loads of dipping ideas with you – I promise you won’t miss the carbs!
I am a sucker for buffalo chicken!
Of course, I don’t like it to be TOO spicy, but I definitely want a little kick of heat.
And blue cheese? No. Not in my buffalo chicken, but you’re welcome to use it in yours. I’ve included the option in this recipe for you.
I’m a ranch girl myself, though. I just love the combo of buffalo sauce and ranch. I think it’s perfect!
This keto buffalo chicken dip is super creamy and cheesy, with loads of tender chicken, and it’s easy to customize the spice level to your preference. Keep reading for all of the details!
This recipe is really easy to stir together and bake, but checkout this crockpot buffalo chicken dip too!
Spicy or Mild:
I’ve found that the easiest way to make this buffalo chicken dip more spicy is to use Frank’s Red Hot rather than Frank’s Wing Sauce.
The traditional Frank’s hot sauce is spicier than the wing sauce and you can sub it in at a 1:1 ratio here, since they’re both liquid.
If you want it EXTRA spicy, stir in a teaspoon or two (or three or more, if you really like it hot) of ground cayenne pepper.
We find this dip to be on the mild side when we use Frank’s Wing Sauce. All of the cream cheese and cheddar cheese really mellow the wing sauce out, so even if it feels like a lot going in, I think you’ll find that even the kiddos won’t find this one too spicy.
Low Carb Dipping Options:
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Mini Peppers
- Celery Sticks
- Baby Carrots (the carbs here will add up, so be careful!)
- Pork Rinds
- Low Carb Crackers
- Quest Chips
- Parmesan Crackers
- Baked Low Carb Tortillas (cut into triangles and bake until crisp!)
Turn any leftover dip into a buffalo chicken flauta! Use low carb tortillas, roll the dip up, and air fry as directed at the link!
More buffalo chicken recipes:
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese, optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Add the cream cheese, wing sauce, and ranch dressing to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in the cheddar, mozzarella, and chicken.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles (if desired) and green onions before serving.
We skip the blue cheese in our house, but feel free to sprinkle it on top before serving or mix it right in with the cheddar and mozzarella before baking.
See blog post above for loads of low carb dipping ideas!
To make this dip more spicy, use Frank's hot sauce rather than wing sauce and add ground cayenne to reach the level of spice you prefer.
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1/4 cup
Amount Per ServingCalories 178Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 43mgSodium 501mgCarbohydrates 2gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 8g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.