I’m a sucker for buffalo chicken and this stuffed buffalo chicken doesn’t disappoint! It has the perfect balance of spicy buffalo sauce cooled down with a little ranch dressing. The cheesy filling is seasoned with ranch too!
I’ve always been a big fan of buffalo chicken and we regularly go to Buffalo Wild Wings. Their naked tenders are delicious dipped in a little mild sauce with some ranch or blue cheese!
It gets expensive to eat there too often though, so I’ve been experimenting with loads of buffalo chicken recipes.
I’ll link them all for you at the bottom of this post, so be sure to check out all the buffalo chicken goodness I’ve been sharing!
My spinach stuffed chicken is still the most popular recipe on this site, but I have a feeling this keto buffalo chicken version might just give it a run for it’s money. 😉
How to make this stuffed buffalo chicken recipe:
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
To start, we’ll mix up the cheesy filling. This is just three ingredients: cream cheese, grated cheddar, and ranch seasoning.
If you’re following a clean keto diet, you’ll want to use this Primal Palate ranch seasoning. Clean ingredients and a great taste!
You can try swapping in blue cheese for the cheddar, if that’s your style. I’m not a fan myself. 🙂
Combine all that and slice into the side of a chicken breast to form a little pocket. Stuff the cheese in the pocket.
This is really simple to do. Check out my video in this post to see how I do it!
Once your chicken breasts are filled with the cream cheese mixture, brush some buffalo sauce over the top and pop them in the oven.
These will bake in about 25 minutes and I like to brush more buffalo sauce on top every 10 minutes or so.
When it’s time to serve, drizzle with ranch dressing, sprinkle with parsley, and dig in!
This cheesy stuffed chicken is so filling and will seriously be a total hit!
If you like this recipe, you’ll want to check out my eBooks full of family friendly recipes! Visit the shop!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza: Made with fathead crust!
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers: One of my favorite ways to make stuffed peppers!
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs: These make a great appetizer!
Buffalo Chicken Casserole: So filling and super easy too!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, about 6 ounces each
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each breast, being careful not to cut all the way through. Set chicken aside.
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar, and ranch seasoning to a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly into piece of chicken.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish and brush heavily with the buffalo sauce.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, brushing with additional sauce every ten minutes, until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing before serving.
Blue cheese crumbles may be swapped for the cheddar.
To reduce sodium, use a homemade ranch seasoning or a reduced sodium wing sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 breast
Amount Per Serving Calories 407Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 191mgSodium 1790mgCarbohydrates 6gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 44g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.