Keto chicken parmesan doesn’t get any easier than this! Crispy coated chicken, delicious tomato sauce, and plenty of melty cheese!
When Chad and I first married, I was happy to try out new recipes.
I had literally never even heard of chicken Parmesan the first time he requested it for dinner, but I jumped right in and it’s been a favorite dinner of his ever since.
This keto chicken Parmesan is actually super easy and quick to throw together and the chicken comes out so crispy and crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside!
You’re going to love my easy chicken parmesan recipe! My entire family requests this one often!
How to make chicken Parmesan:
First, we’re going to need to coat our chicken in the crunchy coating.
Traditionally, chicken Parmesan is coated in bread crumbs, but you’re going to love my hack: Pork rinds!
They add the perfect amount of crunch, zero carbs, and the perfect flavor! It doesn’t get much easier than this either.
Crush the pork rinds and mix them with a bit of the powdery Parmesan cheese.
Dip your chicken in some beaten egg and then dip the chicken in the pork rinds.
Make sure you really press the pork rinds into the chicken so the crust adheres to the meat.
Pop that on a greased cookie sheet and bake the chicken for about 20 minutes.
Remove the chicken from the oven and spoon your favorite marinara over the top.
I’m a total sucker for Rao’s marinara (affiliate link) and use it pretty exclusively. It’s so delicious and fresh tasting and it’s also low in carbs.
Sprinkle some freshly grated mozzarella over the top and pop the dish back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
More low carb Italian recipes to try:
Lasagna Stuffed Chicken: Hard to go wrong with this cheesy chicken!
Chicken Alfredo: Oh yeah, you can definitely have Alfredo on a low carb diet!
Pork Tenderloin: So easy and it’s seasoned with garlic butter!
Spaghetti Squash Recipe: It’s like a spaghetti casserole but with squash!
Garlic Shrimp: Ready in no time!
- 4 thin sliced chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups finely crushed pork rinds
- ½ cup powdered Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup marinara
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon minced basil or parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Add the eggs to a shallow dish.
- Add the pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder to a second shallow dish and stir to combine.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg and then the pork rinds. Be sure to press the pork rinds into the chicken so that the crust adheres to the meat.
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken reaches 160 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the marinara evenly over each piece of chicken.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Return the chicken to the oven for 5 more minutes or until the temperature reaches 165 degrees and the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with minced basil or parsley before serving.
Serve with a side salad or sauteed zucchini noodles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per ServingCalories 527Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 278mgSodium 703mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 66g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.