BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN made low carb! This delicious chicken recipe is so simple, but it’s packing some serious flavor. This is amazing served over zucchini noodles or with a side salad.
I’m all about big, bold flavors and this bruschetta chicken bake does not disappoint!
Chicken is always a hit with my family, which you’ve probably noticed based on the number of low carb chicken recipes I’ve shared with you.I love how much flavor comes from the simple ingredients in this chicken bruschetta recipe.
It’s easy, flavorful, and this dish is totally worthy of serving up to guests…it’s just that good!
How to make this chicken bruschetta recipe:
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This recipe comes together pretty quickly without a ton of hands on work, which makes it great for busy nights.
To start, you’ll want to whisk together a little balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt.
Pour that over some boneless, skinless chicken breasts and let it set for about 10 minutes while the oven preheats. This helps the chicken soak up all that flavor.
While the chicken is baking, slice some cherry tomatoes in half and toss them with a mix red onion, garlic, balsamic vinegar, oil, basil, and salt.
Make sure to use a balsamic vinegar with just 2 carbs per tablespoon. Some of them are packed with sugar.
We use this Pompeian vinegar.
Just try to resist sneaking a few bites of that tomato mixture! It’s seriously so good.
Once your chicken is cooked through, remove it from the oven and top it off with some mozzarella cheese and pour the tomato mixture right over the top.
Pop it back in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese and warm the tomatoes.
That’s it, my friends! This bruschetta chicken recipe is ready to devour.
How to serve:
You can serve this up with a giant side salad topped off with my homemade Italian dressing or you can serve it with a side of zoodles!
Most grocery stores carry already spiralized zucchini noodles, but I think fresh is best. They just have a better taste and texture in my opinion.
The spiralizer I use is no longer sold, but this one has great reviews and it’s what I’ll replace mine with if it ever dies.
This would also go great with my Instant Pot spaghetti squash.
More chicken recipes:
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers: If you love buffalo chicken, you’ve got to try these stuffed peppers.
Lemon Garlic Chicken: You’ll want to drink the sauce on this chicken – so good!
Low Carb Soup: This taco soup has bits of tender chicken throughout.
Tuscan Chicken: One of our family’s favorites and another one that packs in a ton of flavor easily.
Avocado Chicken Salad: This is one of our go-to lunch recipes.
For the chicken:
- 4 chicken breasts, about 6 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
For the bruschetta:
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup chopped basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Add the chicken breasts to a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add the oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over the chicken and turn to coat.
- Let chicken set for 10 minutes while the oven heats to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- While the chicken is baking, add all of the ingredients for the bruschetta to a bowl and toss to combine.
- When chicken is cooked through, remove from the oven and top with the mozzarella.
- Pour the bruschetta over the chicken and return to the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese and warm the tomatoes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 355Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 833mgCarbohydrates: 6gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 45g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.