Creamy Tuscan Chicken is a one-skillet dish that’s oh so rich and satisfying. It’s low carb, family friendly, and sure to be a hit thanks to that creamy flavorful sauce!
I’ve had a thing for chicken cooked with dreamy creamy sauces lately.
There is just something so filling and satisfying and indulgent about a cream sauce, especially when it’s literally bursting with flavor like this one.
Sun-dried tomatoes add a huge punch of flavor to this whole dish and I add in a little spinach and garlic for good measure.
The chicken is juicy and moist, the sauce is something you might want to drink with a straw, and the whole dish is just divine.
Can’t wait for you to give it a try and report back. I want to know what you think of this creamy tuscan chicken recipe!
Tuscan Chicken recipe:
To start, we’ll season up some thin-sliced chicken breasts with a little paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
Cook the chicken in a heavy bottomed pot (such as a cast iron skillet) in a bit of butter until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove the chicken from the skillet and add in your cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic.
Let that cook for a few minutes to infuse all the flavor from the tomatoes and garlic into the sauce.
Add in some chopped spinach and cook until wilted.
Pop your chicken back into the skillet with the sauce and you’re good to go!
Dinner is served!
You could serve this up with some cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles or with a side of steamed broccoli.
Either way, this recipe is absolutely mouth watering.
More low carb chicken recipes:
Low Carb Taco Soup: So much flavor and you can make this one in your crockpot or Instant Pot!
Chicken Casserole: Total comfort food!
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs: The perfect party food!
Chicken Stir Fry Recipe: My low carb stir fry sauce is super quick to throw together.
Chicken Lazone: Creamy sauce over seasoned chicken – winner!
- 4 thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- Combine the paprika, garlic powder, and salt and sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken to coat.
- Heat a large, heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat. Add the butter to the skillet.
- When the butter has melted add the chicken breasts and cook 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Add the heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic to the pan and stir well to combine. Let the sauce cook for 2 minutes to thicken over low heat.
- Add the spinach and stir well. Continue cooking over low heat until spinach has wilted and sauce has thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and coat with the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Heavy cream will make the thickest, creamiest sauce - milk will not work as a substitute.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 chicken breast
Amount Per Serving Calories 485Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 185mgSodium 719mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 42g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.