These sheet pan shrimp fajitas couldn’t be easier or more tasty – seasoned with our (EASY) homemade fajita seasoning, hit with a squeeze of fresh lime, and served over cauliflower rice, these make the ultimate low carb weeknight dinner!
Weeknights tend to get a little hectic around my house and I’d be the same is true at your house.
Getting dinner on the table quickly is a must, and keeping it low carb, full of veggies, and healthy for my family is important to me. That’s where sheet pan meals come in to play.
Much like our Greek sheet pan chicken and veggies and our sheet pan sausage and veggies, we make these sheet pan shrimp fajitas on the regular.
I love that I can serve them with some cilantro lime cauliflower rice for me and the husband (hello, shrimp fajita burrito bowl) and a pile of tortillas for the kids.
We love these so much that we’re also sharing an air fryer version! Check out our air fryer shrimp fajitas over on our sister site, AirFried.com.
- Everything cooks together on one pan for easy clean up.
- The seasoning blend is so flavorful, but super simple to whip up.
- Easy to feed both the low carbers and the carb lovers with this one! Just have tortillas and cauliflower rice on hand.
- Perfect for meal prep – this one reheats great!
Shrimp – I’m using frozen raw shrimp that has been thawed to prepare these shrimp fajitas. You’ll want them to be peeled, deveined, and with the tails off. (If you have any leftover shrimp after making these fajitas, check out this incredibly easy air fryer frozen shrimp recipe!)
Veggies – You can’t make classic fajitas without bell pepper and onion! Choose your favorite variety and color of onion and bell pepper and slice those up to roast with the shrimp, then you’ll finish them off under the broiler until they’re perfectly charred!
Seasoning – You could use a packet of fajita seasoning, but our homemade version is better! You’ll need chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
How To Make Shrimp Fajitas:
- Prepare – Slice the veggies and pop them on a sheet pan with the shrimp. Drizzle liberally with avocado oil.
- Season – Sprinkle the seasoning over shrimp and veggies and give it a quick stir.
- Roast – Bake for about 8 minutes and then broil for a couple of minutes to char those veggies and really amp up the flavor.
- Serve – We like to serve these sheet pan shrimp fajitas in a bowl over some of my favorite cilantro lime cauliflower rice! You could also use low carb tortillas for these fajitas. Some keto guacamole is another great side to go with this recipe!
In the mood for turf instead of surf? Swap out the shrimp for some chicken tenderloins with these sheet pan chicken fajitas!
Keto Fajita Seasoning:
We love to make our own homemade seasoning blends. Like our keto taco seasoning, this fajita seasoning is super simple and fresh tasting, nearly as easy as ripping open a packet, and it contains zero sugar!
You’ll just need a mix of chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and salt.
You can keep these keto shrimp fajitas in the refrigerator for about 3 to 4 days if it is well covered. Re-heat in the oven or microwave until hot.
Cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and a squeeze of lime juice are the perfect toppings for fajitas.
More Favorite Low Carb Mexican Recipes:
- Mexican Shredded Beef
- Low Carb Taco Casserole
- Fajita Baked Chicken
- Taco Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Taco Pizza
- Low Carb Mexican Street Corn Salad
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
These sheet pan shrimp fajitas are a healthy and quick low carb meal that's perfect for busy weeknights. We like to serve these over riced cauliflower or on low carb tortillas.
- 1 ½ pounds raw shrimp, thawed, peeled, and deveined, tail off
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 lime
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Add the shrimp and vegetables to a sheet pan and drizzle liberally with avocado oil.
- Mix together the spices and sprinkle evenly over the shrimp and vegetables. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Turn the broiler on and cook for 2 more minutes to char the peppers a bit.
- Squeeze the lime over the fajitas.
- Serve hot in a low carb tortilla or cauliflower rice bowl.
Our cilantro lime cauliflower rice makes the perfect base for these shrimp fajitas.
Serve with your favorite toppings, such as guacamole, sliced avocado, Mexican crema, crumbled queso fresco or cotija cheese, and salsa.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 239mgSodium: 1313mgCarbohydrates: 7gNet Carbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 27g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.
Leave a Review