This 30 minute GREEK SHEET PAN CHICKEN & VEGGIES is a one dish dinner that’s bursting with fresh veggies and loads of flavor. We sprinkle it all with creamy feta cheese just before serving to give this an irresistible punch of flavor.
I am a sucker for Greek chicken. It’s my all time favorite – the pops of lemon, the herbs…it’s just so dang good.
We first tried Greek chicken after making Chicken Souvlaki from The Novice Chef. The best!!
We grill that Greek chicken all summer long, but I thought it’d be nice to have a back up plan for bad weather and I’m so thrilled with how this sheet pan chicken recipe turned out. It’s a full meal in one, or you can serve it alongside a green salad or our Greek cucumber salad. It’s even good over our Greek cauliflower rice.
Not only is this fast and flavorful, it’s light and healthy and will get anyone excited for dinner. Even the carb lovers!
- Ready in 30 minutes!
- Packed with bold flavors!
- The kids can easily pick out the bits they love and leave the rest for Mom & Dad!
- Easy to customize by using other seasonings or vegetables!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate and member of other qualifying programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chicken – We use chicken breasts, but thighs would work well too.
Lemon Juice – It adds flavor and really brightens up the dish. Fresh squeezed for best results!
Greek Seasoning – We absolutely love Cavender’s Greek Seasoning!
Feta Cheese – It’s optional but we really enjoy sprinkling some crumbled feta cheese over this dish before serving. Crumbled is fine, but if you buy a block and chop or crumble it yourself it will be even creamier.
- Prepare the Chicken & Veggies – First up you’ll want to chop your chicken breasts into bite sized pieces and then add them to a large bowl. Chop the veggies and toss those in with the chicken. When you’ve finished you can move on to making the Greek seasoning.
- Prepare the Greek Seasoning – This is a very simple mixture that will really enhance the flavor of the chicken and veggies! You’ll start with some olive oil and lemon juice. The citrus brightens up the veggies in addition to adding some flavor. Mix the oil and juice in a small bowl along with the Greek seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour it over the chicken and vegetables in the larger mixing bowl. Toss it well to be sure that everything gets fully coated in the your seasoning blend. With that complete there is just one last step before you can start enjoying this dish!
- Bake – You’re going to need a rimmed baking sheet for this recipe so there won’t be any mess in the oven to clean up. Spray it with some nonstick spray and go ahead and spread the chicken and vegetables out onto the sheet in an even layer.
It won’t take long to bake, only about twenty minutes or until the chicken has cooked through to a safe temperature. I love to top this dish with some crumbled feta cheese before serving!
You can purchase already crumbled feta cheese at the store to keep things nice and simple, but if you buy a block and crumble it yourself it will be even creamier!
Yes, this recipe will last in the fridge for about 5 days. It’s a perfect meal prep recipe!
Yep! This is a great recipe to modify if there are other veggies that you want to substitute or add. Maybe you are in the mood for Italian instead of Greek? Just swap out the seasoning for your preferred flavor.
More 30 Minute Dinners
- Baked Shrimp Scampi
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Garlic Butter Salmon and Asparagus
- Healthy Hamburger Helper (Low Carb & Keto Friendly)
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 bell pepper, any color
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Slice the zucchini and squash in to rounds and add to the chicken. Dice the pepper and add to the bowl along with the cherry tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the oil mixture over the chicken and vegetables and toss to coat.
- Spread the chicken and vegetables in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with feta cheese just before serving.
We use and love Cavender's Greek Seasoning (linked above). If you're using a different brand of seasoning, I recommend tasting the mixture before pouring it over the chicken to check the flavors and make sure it doesn't need more seasoning.
This recipe will keep covered in the fridge for up to 5 days. It's a great option for meal prep.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 436Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 161mgSodium: 1974mgCarbohydrates: 11gNet Carbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 58g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.