These Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops are a quick & easy way to get dinner on the table and you’ll love the sweet and savory seasoning we rub the pork with. These are low carb, family friendly, and perfect for a busy night!
It’s hard to beat pork chops when it comes to dinner! They’re easy, most everyone enjoys them, and they aren’t super expensive.
They aren’t difficult to prepare but they can be a little messy sometimes if you’re frying them in a pan. And while baked pork chops aren’t bad, I definitely prefer them fried. So the obvious solution is to turn to the air fryer!
If you’ve never had air fryer pork chops you’ve been missing out! They’re just as good and even easier to make than pan fried and without the grease splattering everywhere.
I like my pork chops tender and juicy but also well seasoned! Sweet flavors work well with pork so I used a blend of savory spices with a sweet brown sugar substitute for this recipe. You’ll love the flavor!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pork Chops – I’m using boneless center cut pork chops for this air fryer recipe.
Olive Oil – You don’t need much oil when air frying, a little will go a long way. But it’ll help to coat the pork chops in oil first so all the seasoning will stick in place.
We use Thrive Market for a lot of our specialty ingredients and keto snacks or products. Their prices tend to be cheaper than the local stores and I love that you can so easily sort products by diet.
Like Costco, this is a membership site, but we find that it’s more than worth it based on the amount we save over the regular grocery store.
They have monthly or yearly plans. Check it out here.
- These boneless pork chops turn out so tender and perfectly cooked in the air fryer.
- This is a set it and forget it recipe – just pop them in the air fryer and let the magic happen.
- The seasoning blend has major BBQ vibes to it – a little sweet, a little smoky, and just downright delicious.
My Favorite Air Fryer
Our favorite air fryer is the Cosori 5.8qt Max XL.It’s a good, classic air fryer with a simple to use interface and over 10k positive ratings on Amazon. This is one popular air fryer, for good reason!
- Seasoning – While your air fryer preheats you can start preparing the seasoning. First drizzle some olive oil over the pork chops, then stir together all the seasoning ingredients in a small bow. Sprinkle the sweet and savory keto seasoning mix over the pork chops and rub to coat both sides of each pork chop with the seasoning!
- Air Fry – Place the seasoned pork chops into your air fryer basket and cook them for 9 to 11 minutes, or until they’ve reached a safe temp of 150 degrees. The cook time may vary due to the thickness of the pork chops or the model of the air fryer that you are using. Always use a meat thermometer to check!
- Serve – You’ll want to let the pork chops rest for about 5 minutes before serving. They go great with something green easy air fryer broccoli. These bacon wrapped green beans would also be a winner!
Pork chops should be cooked to an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees Fahrenheit. We prefer to cook these to 150 for a more well done, but still juicy chop. Always use a meat thermometer to check for doneness and ensure you don’t overcook your pork.
I love using this meat thermometer for making sure the meat is fully cooked! Easy for beginners & absolutely worth the low cost. Just stick it in the thickest part of the meat to check for doneness. This thermometer is also magnetic so it’s easy to store right on the side of the fridge or oven for easy access! Get it on Amazon.
BBQ Rub: Our seasoning blend we’ve used here today has BBQ vibes to it. If you like a little spice to your BBQ, add in 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
Greek: We love Greek seasoning on just about everything! Highly recommend using Cavender’s All Purpose Greek Seasoning here.
Cajun: Add a little kick to your pork chops by using Tony Chachere’s seasoning or Slap Ya Mama! Try both here!
Dan-O’s: We love Dan-O’s seasoning blends. Here’s a variety pack to start with.
It can vary depending on the model of your air fryer, the thickness of the pork chops, and whether or not you pre-heat the air fryer. Our recipe calls for 9-11 minutes or until the chops reach an internal temperature of 150 degrees.
Yes, bone-in pork chops are delicious in the air fryer. As long as you’re using a fairly thin chop, the cook time should be about the same. As always, check for doneness with a meat thermometer.
If you have left over air fryer pork chops you can keep them stored in an airtight container in the fridge for about 4-5 days!
You can heat them back up in the air fryer or even just in the microwave. For the air fryer, heat to 300 degrees and cook for a few minutes until they are heated through again. It shouldn’t take long!
MORE KETO PORK CHOP RECIPES!
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops
- Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
- Dijon Pork Chops
- Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops
- Breaded Baked Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Pork Chops & Broccoli
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops about ½ inch thick
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees for 5 minutes.
- While the air fryer preheats, drizzle the pork chops with the oil.
- Stir together the brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle evenly over the pork chops. Rub to coat both sides with the seasoning.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer and cook for 9-11 minutes or until the pork chops reach 150 degrees. Time may vary depending on thickness of pork chops and the model of air fryer used.
- Let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.