These keto pork chops are topped with a simple dijon sauce that adds so much flavor to the tender pork chops. Ready in just 20 minutes!
In our house, we eat a whole lot of pork.
My husband’s favorite meat is definitely pork and it’s usually a quick and easy protein with so many options for low carb.
Also, hello, bacon. Yum. 😉
These pork chops with dijon sauce are a newer recipe I’ve been making for the family and we all really love the pop of flavor from the dijon. I think it pairs perfectly with the pork!
Plus it’s one of those low carb recipes that no one even realizes is low carb!
This one is quick, easy, and just takes 5 ingredients (not counting salt and pepper). Ready to do this?
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pork Chops – You’ll need four boneless pork chops for this recipe, about 6 oz. each and seasoned with some salt and pepper. You could also use bone-in pork chops if you prefer.
Dijon Sauce – These are a lot like smothered pork chops, only with a Dijon cream sauce instead of a flour based gravy. This pan sauce is super quick and simple to make, but adds such a punch of flavor.
Parsley – We like to finish these keto pork chops with Dijon sauce by topping them with some minced parsley before serving!
- Pork chops are a quick and easy meal to prepare that just about everyone enjoys. The Dijon sauce takes them to the next level!
- The Dijon sauce is made with three simple ingredients and it tastes great with these pork chops, but you can use it in other recipes too! Try it with chicken!
- This recipe is ready in just 20 minutes from start to finish.
I love using this meat thermometer for making sure the meat is fully cooked! Easy for beginners & absolutely worth the low cost. Just stick it in the thickest part of the meat to check for doneness. This thermometer is also magnetic so it’s easy to store right on the side of the fridge or oven for easy access! Get it on Amazon.
How To Make Keto Pork Chops:
- Season – Sprinkle both sides of your pork chops with salt and pepper. The sauce is loaded with Dijon flavor so we’re keeping the seasoning for these seared pork chops nice and simple. You could mix it up if you wanted, but we think salt and pepper is all that’s needed. If you want to add a little spicy heat you could use some red pepper flakes or a little cayenne pepper.
- Cook – We love seared pork chops in a cast iron skillet, they’re so flavorful! Heat a bit of oil in a skillet (cast iron if you’ve got one) and then pop your chops in. Cook for about 5 minutes per side or until the pork is cooked through and the chops are a nice golden brown. Remove the seared pork chops to a plate and set aside.
How To Make Dijon Sauce:
- Broth – Add some chicken broth to the hot skillet and start whisking to scrape up any browned bits of pork on the bottom of the pan. Those browned bits equal loads of flavor!
- Dijon – Add in your Dijon mustard and heavy cream and then cook, stirring often, until the Dijon sauce has reduced and thickened to your liking. This should take about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Finish – To complete this dish you’ll add the seared pork chops back to the pan, drizzle with the Dijon sauce, and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Boom. Dinner is done! We like to drizzle extra Dijon sauce over the tops as we serve the pork chops. So good!
This is going to depend on how thick the pork chops are and whether you are using boneless or bone-in pork chops. It takes about 5 minutes per side with boneless, 6 oz. pork chops. Cook them until they are golden brown and double check with a meat thermometer if you aren’t sure! I’ve linked to my favorite meat thermometer above.
These will keep well in the fridge, covered, for 4-5 days. Reheat in the microwave.
More Low Carb Pork Recipes:
- Keto Pork Tenderloin: This is one of the more popular recipes on my site. Read the reviews and see for yourself!
- Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops: Another popular pork chop recipe!
- Breaded Baked Pork Chops: My family loves these baked pork chops with a flavorful low carb breading!
- Keto Air Fryer Pork Chops: If you have an air-fryer, I highly recommend these air fryer pork chops!
- Air Fryer Bacon Recipe: It’s easy to make crispy bacon in the air fryer without all the mess of pan frying!
- Keto Carb Pulled Pork: It’s a BBQ favorite made easy in the slow cooker. Try it with some mustard BBQ sauce!
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 6 ounces each
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering.
- Add the pork chops to the skillet and cook until golden on each side and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove pork chops to a plate and set aside.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet and whisk well to scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the dijon and cream and cook, stirring often, until the sauce reduces and thickens to your liking.
- Return the pork chops to the skillet and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with a drizzle of the dijon cream sauce over the pork chops.
This recipe would also work well with bone-in chops, if that's your preference.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 585mgCarbohydrates: 1gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 12g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.