PORK CHOPS WITH DIJON SAUCE are so tender and that creamy dijon sauce adds the perfect pop of flavor with the richness of the pork. We love that this recipe is ready in just about 20 minutes too!
In our house, we eat a whole lot of pork.
My husband’s favorite meat is definitely pork and it’s usually a quick and easy protein with so many options for low carb.
Also, hello, bacon. Yum. 😉
These pork chops with dijon sauce are a newer recipe I’ve been making for the family and we all really love the pop of flavor from the dijon. I think it pairs perfectly with the pork!
This one is quick, easy, and just takes 5 ingredients (not counting salt and pepper). Ready to do this?
How to make dijon pork chops:
Sprinkle both sides of your pork chops with salt and pepper.
The sauce is loaded with dijon flavor so we’re keeping the seasoning the chops very simple here.
Heat a bit of oil in a large skillet and then pop your chops in.
Cook for about 5 minutes per side or until the pork is cooked through. Remove the pork chops to a plate and set aside.
Add some broth to the hot skillet and start whisking to scrape up any browned bits on the bottom of the pan. Those browned bits equal loads of flavor!
Add in your dijon mustard and heavy cream and then cook, stirring often, until the sauce has reduced and thickened to your liking. This should take about 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add your pork chops back to the pan, drizzle with the sauce, and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Boom. Dinner is done!
We like to drizzle extra dijon sauce over the tops as we serve the pork chops. So good!
More low carb pork recipes:
This pork tenderloin is one of the more popular recipes on my site. Read the reviews and see for yourself!
If you have an air-fryer, I highly recommend these air fryer pork chops!
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 6 ounces each
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering.
- Add the pork chops to the skillet and cook until golden on each side and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove pork chops to a plate and set aside.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet and whisk well to scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the dijon and cream and cook, stirring often, until the sauce reduces and thickens to your liking.
- Return the pork chops to the skillet and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with a drizzle of the dijon cream sauce over the pork chops.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 201Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 54mgSodium 585mgCarbohydrates 1gNet Carbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 12g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.