When you’re craving a burger, this KETO BIG MAC CASSEROLE is the perfect option! Easy, cheesy, and topped off with a simple homemade Big Mac sauce. This low carb casserole will quickly become a family favorite.
You may have noticed that we have a thing for Big Macs around here.
Honestly, sometimes I still hit up the drive-thru and get a Big Mac…I just bring it home and dump it into a low carb tortilla.
It’s a quick and dirty way to enjoy a Big Mac, but I’ve come up with a few healthier options that skip the drive-thru altogether, like this Big Mac Chaffle, Big Mac Salad, and now this Big Mac Casserole!
When you’re craving a burger, this casserole will do the trick!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Start by browning up some ground beef along with some garlic.
Stir in some cream cheese, sugar free ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt. This all gives the beef amazing flavor!
Sugar Free Ketchup: Believe it or not, regular ketchup is LOADED with sugar. We use and love Heinz No Sugar Added – tastes just like the kind I grew up with. 😉 You can use whatever brand you prefer, but we love Heinz!
Spread the beef into an 8×8 baking dish and then whisk together some eggs, cream, and a dash of hot sauce.
Pour the eggs over the beef and top it all off with some shredded cheddar.
This will bake for about 30 minutes.
Big Mac Sauce:
While the casserole is baking, whip up that keto big mac sauce.
Just stir together mayo, ketchup, dill relish, mustard, vinegar, onion powder, and paprika until smooth and creamy.
We use this sauce on burgers all the time – so good!
Once your Big Mac casserole is cooked through, slice and serve.
We like to top our casserole with shredded lettuce, minced onion, pickles, sesame seeds, and a hefty drizzle of the big mac sauce.
It tastes just like the Big Mac you’d get from McDonalds, but better, fresher, and healthier!
More recipes like this:
- Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Keto Breakfast Casserole
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Spaghetti Squash Casserole
Keto Big Mac Casserole
This Big Mac Casserole is a healthier version of one of my favorite drive-thru burgers! The homemade Mac sauce is just perfect over this casserole, so don't skip it!
For the casserole:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar free ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar
For the Big Mac sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar free ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Shredded lettuce
- Dill pickles
- Chopped onion
- Sesame seeds
To make the casserole:
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook until browned, crumbling as it cooks. Drain fat.
- Add the garlic to the skillet with the beef and cook 1 minute more.
- Add the cream cheese, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt to the skillet and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until combined.
- Spread the beef mixture into a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and whisk together with the heavy cream until combined. Stir in the pepper and hot sauce.
- Pour the egg mixture over the beef mixture.
- Top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until set and golden on top.
To make the Big Mac sauce:
- Whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Cut casserole into 6 pieces.
- Top each serving with lettuce, pickles, onion, and sesame seeds as desired.
- Drizzle with Big Mac sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 671Total Fat: 52gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 272mgSodium: 952mgCarbohydrates: 6gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 42g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.
Leave a Review