These juicy BAKED RANCH PORK CHOPS are cooked together on a sheet pan with a pile of fresh green beans. This is a simple pork chop sheet pan dinner that’s low carb, healthy, and full of flavors the whole family loves.
Pork chops are a go-to dinner in our house, mostly because they’re simple to prepare and the whole family loves them.
Plus, you can season them in a variety of ways to create something new and tasty every time.
Pork chops and green beans go together perfectly and they cook on a sheet pan in the same amount of time. Just 6 net carbs per serving makes these a tasty low carb dinner as well!
Ingredients for Sheet Pan Pork Chops:
Pork Chops – We prefer thick, center cut, boneless pork chops for this recipe. Our pork chops are about 1 inch thick. If you buy thinner pork chops, you’ll need to watch them so they don’t overcook and dry out.
Green Beans – Fresh is best for this recipe, though frozen green beans will work in a pinch.
Seasoning – We’re making our own blend of spices and herbs to give these a ‘ranch’ flavor. You’ll need garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, chives, salt, and pepper. You could also use a packet of seasoning, if you prefer.
Oil – You’ll want to use either olive oil or avocado oil for this recipe.
- Seasoning – Mix together your seasonings (garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, chives, salt, and pepper) to make your homemade ranch seasoning.
- Pork Chops – Place the pork chops on a sheet pan and drizzle both sides with oil. Sprinkle with half of the ranch seasoning and rub it in to coat the pork chops.
- Green Beans – Arrange the green beans around the pork chops and drizzle with a bit more oil. Sprinkle with the remaining ranch seasoning and toss to coat.
- Roast – Bake in a 425 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees and the green beans are tender.
This recipe will also work well with chicken breasts. Pound them out to an even thickness, so that they cook a bit quicker and more evenly.
Asparagus is a great swap for green beans.
Use store bought ranch seasoning to save a bit of time.
We love ranch pork chops, but feel free to swap this out for whatever seasoning you like. Greek or Cajun seasoning would also be good here!
More low carb favorites:
Follow me on social for more recipe ideas & inspiration!
- 4 pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place the pork chops on a large plate and the green beans in a bowl.
- Drizzle half of the oil over the pork chops and half of the oil over the green beans.
- Add all of the spices to a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle half of the seasoning over the pork chops and rub to coat.
- Sprinkle the remaining seasoning over the green beans and toss to coat.
- Arrange pork chops and green beans on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pork chops reach 160 degrees and green beans are tender.
- Serve hot.
You may swap the mixture of spices for 2-3 tablespoons of packaged ranch seasoning.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 434Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 1153mgCarbohydrates: 10gNet Carbohydrates: 6gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 43g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.