I took our favorite seasoning and used it to coat homemade chicken nuggets! These EVERYTHING BUT THE BAGEL CHICKEN NUGGETS are perfect as they are, but dip them in a little warmed up cream cheese to really take dinner over the top!
My kids, like most, are obsessed with chicken nuggets.
I could probably serve up chicken nuggets every night of my life and they’d never tire of them.I, on the other hand, need variety. Lots of it! Which is why I doctored up the usual chicken nuggets with some everything bagel seasoning! My homemade version is perfect here, but you can use store bought if you like.
How to make everything bagel chicken bites:
Dice up some chicken breasts into bite-sized chunks.
Sprinkle on your seasoning.
Everything Bagel seasoning is a mix of sesame seeds, dried garlic, minced onion, salt, and poppy seeds. It packs a lot of flavor!
Spread your chicken out onto a greased baking sheet and give the chicken a little hit with your oil spray. This helps keep it from drying out.
I use this avocado oil spray for everything – love it! (affiliate)
Then just pop it all in the oven!
When your chicken is cooked through, you’re ready to dig in.
It doesn’t get easier than that, right?
We like to dip these in warmed up cream cheese. Just zap it in the microwave for 10-20 seconds to soften it a bit, sprinkle on some extra Everything Bagel seasoning, and start dipping away!
Kid-friendly, low carb, and ready in about 20 minutes. Who can complain about that?!
More low carb chicken recipes:
Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken: Stuffed with ranch, topped with buffalo sauce!
Low Carb Chicken Parmesan: Another favorite in our house!
Avocado Chicken Salad: The perfect lunch.
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Everything Bagel seasoning
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Dice the chicken into bite-sized chunks and toss with the Everything Bagel seasoning blend to coat the chicken.
- Arrange the chicken in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly spritz with oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Serve chicken with cream cheese for dipping.
Sprinkle additional bagel seasoning over the cream cheese, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 296 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 125mg Sodium: 188mg Carbohydrates: 3g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 37g