EVERYTHING BAGEL DEVILED EGGS make for a tasty low carb snack that everyone loves. We put Everything Bagel seasoning on whatever we can and deviled eggs are the perfect vessel!
We definitely go through a lot of eggs in our house.
They’re so versatile, budget-friendly, and easy!
Chad likes to eat boiled eggs for snacks, so he usually has a dozen eggs already boiled and ready to go in the fridge.
I steal his eggs and turn them into deviled eggs.
This new twist to the classic is so good too! I think you’ll love it.
- hard-boiled eggs
- cream cheese
- Everything Bagel Seasoning (click that link for my homemade version!)
Like most deviled eggs, this recipe comes together super easily.
Slice your eggs in half and pop the yolks out into a mixing bowl.
Add in some mayo, cream cheese, and bagel seasoning. Mash everything together with a fork until smooth and creamy.
These don’t really taste like mayo, but I like the extra creaminess and moisture it adds to the filling versus using all cream cheese.
Spoon or pipe the filling into the egg whites and then sprinkle on a bit more Everything Bagel seasoning!
It doesn’t get easier than this!
Like most deviled eggs, these will last in the fridge for 2 days.
However, because of the strong garlic/onion flavor in the bagel seasoning, these take on a much stronger flavor as they sit and the spices meld with the egg.
We prefer to eat these the same day they’re made for that reason.
More low carb snacks to try:
One of the biggest keys to success with staying low carb is to plan ahead. For us, that means always having snacks on hand so that we don’t get hangry and grab something full of sugar.
Keto peanut butter balls are perfect for a sweet snack.
I also have a guide full of store bought snacks we like!
Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon Everything Bagel Seasoning plus more for garnish
- Peel the boiled eggs and slice in half. Remove the yolks to a small bowl and set aside the whites.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and then add the mayonnaise, cream cheese, and seasoning and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon or pipe the filling into the egg whites and sprinkle with additional bagel seasoning before serving.