This CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA starts out with my favorite crust – fathead dough! It gets topped off with some ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, juicy chicken, and plenty of crispy bacon pieces. Hard to go wrong with this low carb pizza recipe!
My husband is super into white pizzas and, while those are traditionally made with Alfredo sauce, I whipped this version of chicken bacon ranch pizza up for him.
He was quite happy with it. So was I.
I mean…what’s not to love about ANYTHING coated in ranch dressing? Especially if you throw in some bacon! 😉
How to make chicken bacon and ranch pizza:
We’re going to use my favorite recipe for fathead pizza as the dough. It’s completely grain and gluten free and it’s totally family-friendly. My kids love it as much as I do!
You’ll microwave mozzarella and cream cheese together, stir well to combine, and then stir in an egg and some almond flour to form a dough.
Roll the dough out between two pieces of parchment paper to fit on your pizza pan. I use this pizza pan (affiliate) and it works great.
Be sure that your pan is lined with parchment paper or it will stick and you will never get it off. Trust me – use the parchment paper!!
We’re going to bake the crust for about 10 minutes or until it’s nice and golden brown.
Next, you’ll pour on your ranch dressing. You can use bottled ranch if you like, but I totally recommend my homemade ranch dressing. Check the reviews on it – I’ve had so many people say it’s the best ranch dressing they’ve ever tried!
Sprinkle on your cheddar and top that off with some cooked, chopped chicken. I just used some of my leftover ranch grilled chicken, but whatever you have on hand works well!
Don’t forget loads of crispy bacon!
Pop that all back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes to melt the cheese and then it’s time to sprinkle on some chives and dig in!
I’m seriously obsessed with ranch dressing, so this pizza is basically nirvana for someone like me. Plus all that bacon…so good!
More low carb pizza recipes:
Buffalo Chicken Pizza: Try and resist this one, I dare you!
BLT Fathead Pizza: This satisfies all my BLT cravings!
Cauliflower Deep Dish Pizza: Gotta try this one!
Fathead Pizza: Classic pepperoni pizza on fathead dough.
Pizza Stuffed Zucchini: No crust on this one!
Breakfast Pizza: We eat this for brinner and it’s amazing.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the mozzarella and cream cheese to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir to combine and return to microwave until cheese has melted, about 30 more seconds.
- Stir in the almond flour, egg, and salt to form a dough.
- Place the dough on a large sheet of parchment paper. Top with a second sheet of parchment. Roll the dough out into a circle to fit your pizza pan.
- Remove the top piece of parchment and transfer the bottom sheet with the dough on it to a pizza pan. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and spread with the ranch dressing. Top with the cheddar, chicken, and bacon.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with chives before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 slices Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 311Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 70mgSodium 769mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 16g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.