CHICKEN ALFREDO PIZZA made on a low carb fathead crust and loaded with cheesy goodness! This Alfredo pizza is packing so much flavor and it’s simple enough to make for a weeknight too.
I’ve been on a major pizza kick lately.
Can’t stop, won’t stop.
I’m not sure if it’s just because I love fathead pizza so much or if it’s because my KIDS love fathead pizza so much.
Is there anything better than finding a low carb recipe that the entire family begs for? Nope. Nothing better!
This chicken Alfredo pizza is seriously so good, so cheesy, so decadent, and did I mention it’s really quite easy? You’re going to love it!
Ingredients for Alfredo sauce pizza:
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cream cheese
- Almond flour
- Cooked Chicken
To make the low carb pizza crust, you’ll melt the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in the microwave, stir in the almond flour and egg, and then roll the dough out between a couple of pieces of parchment paper. Parbake the crust for 10 minutes.
Be sure to bake the crust on parchment paper or it will stick to your pan.
This is called a fathead pizza crust and it’s probably the easiest pizza crust out there – plus, my kids like it better than traditional crust!
To make the Alfredo sauce, you’ll whisk together butter, cream, cream cheese, and garlic over medium heat until smooth and creamy and then stir in a bit of Parmesan until it’s melted. Easy peasy!
This is just a riff on my low carb Alfredo sauce that so many readers already use and love.
For assembling your Alfredo pizza, spread the Alfredo sauce over the crust, sprinkle with mozzarella, top with spinach and chicken, and then sprinkle with just a bit more mozzarella.
I’m not sure it gets easier than this when it comes to homemade pizza!
Scroll down to the recipe card for the full recipe.
Variations to this Chicken Alfredo Pizza:
- Swap the chicken for bacon or smoked sausage!
- Use a different crust – this fathead crust is admittedly my favorite, but a cauliflower or zucchini crust would be nice too.
- Add a little heat by sprinkling with red pepper flakes!
- Start with a jar of Alfredo sauce to keep it extra simple!
More low carb pizza recipes:
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
For the crust:
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup almond flour
For the Alfredo sauce:
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chicken cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup spinach chopped
- To make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the mozzarella and cream cheese to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir to combine and return to microwave until cheese has melted, about 30 more seconds.
- Stir in the almond flour and egg to combine.
- Place the dough on a large sheet of parchment paper. Top with a second sheet of parchment.
- Roll the dough out into a 12-inch diameter circle.
- Remove the top piece of parchment and transfer the bottom sheet with the dough on it to a pizza pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crust is lightly golden.
To make the Alfredo sauce:
- While the crust is baking, add the cream, butter, cream cheese, and garlic to a small saucepan over medium heat until butter and cream cheese are melted.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese until sauce is smooth and creamy.
- To assemble:Spread the Alfredo sauce evenly over the pizza crust.
- Top with 3/4 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add the chicken and spinach and top with the remaining mozzarella.
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Let set 2 minutes before slicing and serving.