Creamy, decadent KETO NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE is going to be your new favorite fall dessert! It’s a no bake recipe, super easy, and absolutely loaded with pumpkin spice!
I’m really hoping that I’m not over-pumpkin-ing you guys. It’s just that this is my favorite season!
I will pumpkin until I just can’t pumpkin anymore! 🙂
This keto pumpkin cream pie is an easy recipe that you don’t even need to turn the oven on for. It’s perfect for those in the South that want to enjoy the pumpkin vibes without heating up their whole house while it’s still hot out.
The crust is made with almond flour, cinnamon, and sweetener and it’s nice and thick. I was going for a graham cracker crust vibe here, because those are the best!
My favorite time to enjoy pumpkin pie is for breakfast. Weird, but true! And, yes, this no bake pumpkin pie makes a great breakfast. 😉
No Bake Almond Flour Pie Crust:
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Start by adding almond flour, sweetener, and cinnamon to a pie plate and stirring together.
Pour in some melted butter and stir until everything is nice and moist.
Use a measuring cup or your hands to flatten the almond flour against the pie plate and shape the crust.
Pop the crust in the freezer while you make the filling.
Pumpkin Cream Pie Filling:
- Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin Puree
- Powdered Sweetener
- Pumpkin Spice
- Heavy Cream
To make the filling, beat together cream cheese, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and vanilla until it’s smooth and creamy.
Whip up some heavy cream and then fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixure.
You’ve just made your no bake pumpkin cream pie filling! It’ll be fairly light and fluffy, similar to a mousse.
Spread that mixture into your prepared pie crust and pop it all in the fridge for a few hours.
This pie is light and fluffy without any stabilizers or funky ingredients to hold things together, so it won’t cut into the most picture perfect pieces like a traditional pie might. It’s still pretty and 100% delicious, but wanted to give you fair warning that it may not be the prettiest dessert you ever make once it’s sliced. 😉
We like to top ours with a little more whipped cream (why not?!) and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
Our preferred sweetener:
We use and recommend Lakanto sweeteners. They’re a blend of monkfruit and erythritol, completely natural, and are a zero on the glycemic index.
They contain 0 net carbs per serving!
Use code THATLOWCARBLIFE for 20% off your order at lakanto.com.
More pumpkin desserts:
For the crust:
For the filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup powdered sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
To make the crust:
- Stir together the almond flour, sweetener and cinnamon in a 9 inch pie plate until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the melted butter over the top and stir until all of the crust ingredients until well combined.
- Press firmly into the pie plate to form the crust.
- Place in the freezer while making the filling.
To make the filling:
- Beat together the cream cheese, pumpkin, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- In a second bowl, whip the cream until you have stiff peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until no streaks remain.
- Remove the pie crust from the freezer and gently spread the filling over the crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
We use and recommend Lakanto sweeteners. Use code THATLOWCARBLIFE for 20% off your order at Lakanto.com.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per ServingCalories 288Total Fat 28gCholesterol 58mgSodium 79mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 6g