Low Carb Chicken Dinner Ideas!
Feeding your family AND sticking to your diet is about to get a whole lot simpler!
Eating low carb doesn’t have to mean cooking one meal for yourself and another meal for your family! With Family Friendly Chicken Dinners, you’ll find 14 of my favorite chicken recipes that the entire family will love!
What you’ll find inside…
- Low Carb: Most of the recipes in this book have LESS THAN 5 CARBS per serving!
- Family Friendly: If my family (who all love carbs!) won’t eat one of my recipes, I won’t share it with you! These recipes have to pass the kid test AND the husband test!
- Easy: I’m a busy mom! I don’t have time for elaborate recipes! I always keep it simple, but flavorful!
- Nutrition Information: Each of these recipes contains the information you need to stay on track, including calories, fat, carbs, and fiber. I even break down the net carbs for you!
- Immediate Delivery: Once you order, you’ll get your digital copy sent straight to your inbox so you can start cooking for your family TONIGHT.
Bonus: All of these recipes use everyday ingredients that you already probably already buy and love!
A few of the recipes you’ll find inside
Lasagna Stuffed Chicken
Craving lasagna? Me too, always and forever. This lasagna stuffed chicken always hits the spot!
Chicken & ‘Rice’ Casserole
I’m a Midwestern girl, which means that casseroles are in my blood. This is classic cheesy casserole goodness right here!
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers
I love tossing random ingredients inside of peppers to bake. Easy, healthy, and tasty. This might just be the best yet.
Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
Take-out is always a favorite in my house, but I’ve been on a mission to cut it out. Recreating favorites at home makes that easy!
Your family will love these recipes!
Get instant access to Family Favorite Chicken Recipes now!
These recipes are a life-saver in my house and I know they’ll make dinner time easier for you, too!
Available for instant download
Love our Recipes?
Check out our eBooks!
Sometimes it’s nice to just have a curated selection of the best recipes ready to go. And that’s exactly what these ebooks make happen! Whether you’re looking for easy chicken dinner ideas or the best low carb breakfast ideas, feeding your family AND sticking to your diet is about to get a whole lot simpler!