Follow me on social for more recipe ideas & inspiration!
6 tablespoons butter, melted
⅓ cup heavy cream
3 large eggs
4 ounces diced green chiles
½ cup coconut flour
2 tablespoons 1:1 sugar substitute
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup enchilada sauce, see note
2 cups shredded chicken breasts
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Cilantro, hot sauce, sour cream, lime, avocado - for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick spray.
- Add the melted butter, cream, and eggs to a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the green chiles, coconut flour, sugar substitute, salt, and baking soda to the bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared dish and bake for 15 minutes. The cornbread should be just set on top, but still somewhat jiggly in the center.
- Use a fork to poke holes all over the cornbread.
- Drizzle the top of the cornbread with the enchilada sauce.
- Add the cooked chicken and taco seasoning to a bowl and stir to coat.
- Arrange chicken over the top of the cornbread and sprinkle with grated cheddar.
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
- I used Old El Paso enchilada sauce which has 4 grams carbs per 1/4 cup.
- I drizzle everything Mexican with Cholula - it's my favorite hot sauce.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 580Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 290mgSodium: 1178mgCarbohydrates: 13gNet Carbohydrates: 8gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 31g
Scroll to Top
Want To Save This Recipe?