Follow me on social for more recipe ideas & inspiration!
1 pound fresh green beans
2 tablespoons slivered almonds
2 tablespoons butter
1 clove minced garlic
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- Add the green beans to a deep skillet or sauce pan over medium heat. Add just enough water to almost cover the green beans.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 4-5 minutes, depending on how tender you like your green beans.
- Drain water and place green beans in serving dish. Return pan to the stove.
- Add the butter to the pan and melt over medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic and almonds and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the lemon juice.
- Pour the almond mixture over the green beans and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat green beans.
- Serve hot.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 108Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 319mgCarbohydrates: 10gNet Carbohydrates: 6gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 3g
Scroll to Top
Want To Save This Recipe?